August 3, 2019 • Starting at 2pm
Join us to watch the teams compete on Saturday August 3rd starting at 2 pm (immediately following the conclusion of the K-WING-IT Cornhole Tournament)
2019 First to Burst Rules
- Depending on number of participating teams, it may be necessary to have preliminary rounds, bring your own bandaids!
- All teams will from a random draw, select the watermelon they would like to reshape, caress, destroy.
- All contestants must wear safety googles
- All contestants must be seated in the chairs provided
- Only one rubber band may be applied at a time
- All teams encouraged to bring their own fans (shouting type), none will be supplied.
- Creative team uniforms could make your melon burst quicker.
- OOB….Order of burst will be determined by the unofficial judges or not so instant replay. Patience is a must!
- Most of all, this event is intended to be entertaining, fun, and your chance to make a mess for someone else to clean up!
All decisions are final, with the exception of those we change.