According to a new study from WalletHub, Minnesota is the least-stressed state in the US.
Would you agree?
WalletHub used 40 categories that produce stress, like housing affordability and health. Here’s where Minnesota finished in a few of those subjects:
- 40th – Average hours worked per week
- 42nd – Share of adults getting adequate sleep
- 50th – Percent of adults in fair/poor health
- 26th – Job security
- 50th – Median credit score
- 39th – Housing affordability
- 45th – Percent of population living below the poverty line
- 48th – Divorce rate
- 37th – Crime rate per capita
- 47th – Psychologists per capita
WalletHub says Louisiana, Mississippi and Arkansas are the 3 most-stressed. Minnesota is followed by Utah, Massachusetts and the Dakotas as the 3 least-stressed states.